Terms and Conditions
Physiyolates Terms & Conditions, Waiver Policy and Refund Policy
This Site is owned and operated by Physiyolates Limited. Registered in England 10354833
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Physiyolates on the site and in our studio. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this site or in a studio will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
- Terms & Conditions – Classes are always subject to availability but we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class. All classes must be prepaid and all clients agree to our 24hr notice policy when cancelling and/or rescheduling. If you’re booked into a class, but miss it or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged for it. Out of consideration for the Trainer and other Clients, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train. Classes and Personal training sessions are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
- Cancellations Policy – All group classes and private sessions are subject to a 24 hour notice cancellation policy. Any booked sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours (48 hours from 31st March) prior to the appointment time. Group yoga and Pilates sessions should be cancelled directly by the client via the Mindbody Booking system. Any private 1-1 sessions for Physiotherapy, Yoga and Pilates must also be cancelled within 24 hours notice prior to the appointment time either by telephone or in person. In any other case, the session will be fully charged and deducted from the remainder of the client’s course and will not be refunded.
- Refunds – Class fees are non refundable; this includes but is not limited to one-to-one appointments and courses, single class sessions and class passes. The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds in relation to Products or Services may only be credited to the credit or debit card originally used to make the purchase. An administration fee of £10 is applicable.
- Important Liability Statement – The information available on or through this site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this site or at any Physiyolates studios do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor. It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this site or provided through any Service supplied by us to you. You, your legal representatives and your heirs release, waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Physiyolates and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- Warranties – Physiyolates warrants that the Products and Services will be supplied with reasonable skill and care.
- Transfers – Classes are sold in blocks of 5, 10, and 20 or such other combinations as Physiyolates may introduce from time to time. Blocks of classes may only be shared by arrangement agreed directly with Physiyolates. Class fees are non-refundable. Class fees may be increased by Physiyolates at any time. The Proprietor shall give Clients not less than 14 days notice prior to any such increases. The rights of cancellation and refund and any limitation expressed in these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Definitions – In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply: “Services” means any information and services ordered and/or provided by Physiyolates through or via the Site or our studios and all services offered as part of any course or workshop. Any electronic information supplied to you by Physiyolates will constitute part of “Service” not a Product and cancellation rights will apply accordingly. “Products” means any products offered for sale on the Site or in a Physiyolates studio. “Site” means the web site at the URL www.physioyolates.co.uk or replacement site(s) from time to time.
- Site Usage and Intellectual Property Rights – You may use the Site for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these terms and you may not copy or use any material from the site for any commercial purpose. The intellectual property rights in all contents of the site and supplied as part of the Products or Services, and in the Physiyolates brands’ trade marks and logos (“Materials”) are owned by Physiyolates. Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of any Materials, or remove or change anything on the site, include or create links to or from the site without our written authority, or remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in any Materials or copies thereof. “Physiyolates” is a registered trade mark or application for a registered trade marks owned by Physiyolates Limited. You must not use the Physiyolates brand, logos or marks without written licence. You must not use the site to post, upload or otherwise transmit material which is obscene or pornographic, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory, infringing of any intellectual property or otherwise unlawful, to harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, to misrepresent your identity or status, to hack into this site or any other related computer system, to make excessive traffic demands, deliver viruses or forward chain letters or similar materials that may reasonably be expected to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the site or any other web site or damage or destroy the reputation of Physiyolates. Physiyolates accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the site. However, Physiyolates reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Physiyolates will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the site as we may change the site from time to time
- Liability – You are referred to the important liability statement at the top of these terms and conditions. Subject to that statement you agree that your use of this Site and the Service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Physiyolates does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the site or the Products or the Services (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose) or any guaranteed or predicted result. The site may include links to external sites and co-branded pages. Physiyolates has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting, However, Physiyolates is not responsible for the content of these site and pages or for anything provided by them. Subject to the important liability statement, Physiyolates is not liable for failure to comply with these terms and conditions due to any event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, the input of incorrect information by you
- Suspension and Termination of Service – Physiyolates may suspend the operation of the site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the site from time to time. Access to or use of the site or any sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free. Physiyolates may terminate the Service immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions or do not pay any sums due to Physiyolates (including if the credit/debit card you use is not valid or does not work for another reason).
- Contract Information – No contract will exist in relation to the Services or Products until we have confirmed to you by email the particulars of your order, the value of your order and the Products or Services (as applicable) you have purchased.
- Pricing – Information displayed on the site or in our studio as to pricing and availability is subject to change by Physiyolates without notice.
- General – Physiyolates may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By browsing the site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Enquiries or Complaints – If you have any enquiries or complaints email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collection and use.
- Physiyolates Limited (hereinafter referred as Physiyolates) is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this policy. Physiyolates collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
- Your email and contact details. If you use our newsletter signup form, your personal email address will be stored in our email applications. Your email address will only be used for communication between you and ourselves. Email addresses will not be passed to any third parties. Your email address and any associated contact details delivered by email may be stored on our secure customer relations management system for our internal use.
- Sending documents to Physiyolates. If you use your email account to send us documents or images relating to a possible project, rest assured that we treat all documents with the strictest of confidence. All information will be used only by the Physiyolates team to analyse potential projects. If we no longer need the documents you send us, they will be safely deleted from our systems. Physiyolates are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) or other legal document if required.
- Security. This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. All of our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
- Sharing. Physiyolates will, under no circumstances, share with any third party individual IP addresses, email addresses, personal contact details or other information collected through this website or related statistic tracking systems. If information sharing is required, such as to bring in a third party in a project for example, you will be given immediate notice.
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our site;
- To recognise repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes;
- orAnonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other personal information that you provide to us. Here’s why we’ll do this:
- To customise or personalise your experience of the site
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
- To make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. However we will never pass on your identity or any specific information about you personally to a third party. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website. Most modern browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser.
Google Maps – Cookies used: APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID. Physiyolates use Google maps to display the location of their offices. These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing the pages with Google maps on them.